Natural Body Mist
* 8 Oz spray bottle
* 5 oz of spring water (I used bottled water)
* 2 oz of Ehtyl Rubbing Alchohol
* 1/2 to 2 tablespoons of pure Aloe Vera Gel
* 10 Drops of Vitamin E (optional)
* 30 drops of essential Oil (see below)
Put all ingredients in your bottle and shake well! Its really simple! Be sure to give it a good shake before you use it each time. Here are some essnetial oils that are safe – so far I have used the Chamomile and Lavender one:
– Lavender – for relaxation
– Rosemary – for muscle soreness (great for showers after you workout!)
– Chamomile – to help you sleep better (this one is pricey)
– Grapefruit – to help keep you on track with your diet!
– Sweet Orange – for a fresh citrus burst
– Jasmine – for a night out on the town (this is also going to get expensive)
Please note that if you choose to use Chamomile, you should use Roman Chamolie (Chamaemelum nobile) not German Chamomile (Matricaria recutita ). Greman (or blue) Chamomile is much cheaper, but it is much too strong to be used directly on the skin and can cause irritation.
So far the Lavender is my favorite =)