As crystals have powerful vibrations, it is easy to transfer these vibrations to water. Gem remedies also known as elixirs or essences, can be taken internally – unless the stone is toxic. They can also be applied to the skin or put in bathwater. Remedies such as Black Tourmaline can be put into a mister with water and sprayed in a room.
Place the crystal in a bowl filled with spring water and place in direct sunlight for 12 hours (place friable and toxic stones in a small glass jar and then in the bowl – this is called the indirect method). Remove the crystal and bottle the elixir in a dark airtight bottle with a glass dropper. To keep for longer than a week add 50% Vodka or Brandy. You can add to bathwater
or make a dosage bottle.
Add seven drops of the mother tincture (Gem Elixir) to a grass dropper bottle. Fill with one third Brandy and two-thirds water if taking by mouth or putting on the skin. If using as an eye drop – DO NOT add any alcohol. Take seven drops three times a day. NOTE: Some remedies should not be take internally but used externally ONLY.
* Blue Lace Agate – Treats Eye Infections
* Black Tourmaline – Provides Pshychic protection and screens from electromagnetic smog. Relieves jet lag, releases toxic energy from emotions, mind and body.
* Malachite – Harmonizes Physical, mental, emotional and spiritual; grounds the body. Use tumbled stone ONLY.
* Fluorite – Breaks up blockages in the etheric body. Anti-viral.
* Jadeite – Heals eye conditions, brings peace
* Amazonite – Balances Metabolism
* Green Jasper/Bloodstone – Restores biorythms and natural sexuality and treats constipation
* Hematite – Strengthens boundries
* Amber – Acts as an antibiotic – heals throat problems
* Golden Beryl – A Gargle for Sore Throats
* Charoite – Cleaner for the body
* Herkimer Diamond – Aids in psychic vision and dream recall
* Moss Agate – Treats fungal infections
This information obtained from: The Crystal Bible – by Judy Hall