We are not just our physical selves. We are multi-dimensional beings, composed of an Inner Spirit, a mental body, an emotional body, a vital body, and a physical body.
The energy of these bodies becomes progressively subtler from physical to spiritual. Illness begins with disharmony in one of these energy bodies. If not harmonized, the dis-ease moves outward, effecting the denser bodies, ultimately manifesting as physical illness.
Total healing requires restoring harmony to all of our bodies. This meditation is designed to cleanse and harmonize your various bodies with the healing energies of color.
1. Sit comfortably with your eyes closed.
2. Visualize a large ball of radiant Golden light a few inches over your head. Visualize that ball of light slowly descending through your crown, filling your entire being with golden light.
3. Imagine yourself absorbing that light as it nourishes, cleanses & heals your whole being – your Spirit and all of your bodies – dissolving all blocked and toxic energies.
4. Repeat this exercise, visualizing a ball of Red light. Continue through the entire spectrum like this, visualizing a ball of Orange light; Yellow light; Green light; Blue light; Indigo light; and Violet light. Go through the spectrum at whatever pace feels appropriate.
5. Take some time to visualize yourself in a state of perfect, radiant health.
Benefits of this meditation:
Cleansing, balancing, & healing at all levels… Spiritual, Mental, Emotional, Vital, & Physical. Develops concentration & visualization abilities.
1 Brown Candle
Dried herbs (see below)
Work with brown candles. Take the following herbs and empower each with its meaning and becoming closer to your pet/familiar in mind.
Catnip-Helps create a bond between you
Vervain – For Peace and Protection
Love Seed-For Friendship
Passion Flower-For Friendship
Call on the God/ddess images who themselves has animal companions for there aid.
“Guardian of the animal spirits we bring before you________________ to entrust to your care. Allow the natural recuperating powers of their body to be rejuvenated. Bring light of warmth and Comfort to them, along with waves of healing
Take 1/2 of the empowered herbs and wrap in a small square of Brown cloth and tie it off with a brown cord or string.
Take the other half and make a smaller sachet for your pet.
Wear yours four days meditating with your pet at least once a day. You can tie the pets’ sachet on while meditating.
After those four days take all the herbs and burn as incense while sharing a meal with your pet