Spell Kits: Create-a-spell
This is a new concept in spell kits and its also great for those just starting to work their own spells but who still need a little help!?á All of the proper herbs you need are included in the spell mix and you can choose to make it into a bath, incense, sachet, etc - completely up to you!
Picture shows the Success Kit!
1) Basic Directions
Although no spellcasting instructions are included (since you will be creating your own spell), our directions give you?átips on how to create baths, sachets, incenses and more from our spell mix.
2) One full size bag of spell Mix
Choose from the kits listed below and the spell mix will be freshly blended to match your intent!
3) Two Chime candles
Two chime candles of the appropriate color according to the kit type selected below as well as card with candle colors and intent.
4) Three crystal stones
Three different stones to match the appropriate intent of the kit selected below along with instructions on how to cleanse and charge them and an information card about the stones properties.
* Healing - 2 blue candles, healing spell mix, clear quartz
* Success - 2 orange candles, success spell mix, orange aventurine
* Love - 1 Pink &?á1 Red Candle, love spell mix, rose quartz
* Banishment - 2 Black Candles, banishment spell mix, Black Obsidian
* Protection - 1 Black & 1 White Candle, protection spell mix, black obsidian
* Money - 2 green candles. money spell mix, green aventurine
* Balance -?á2 purple candles, balance spell mix, amethyst
* Purification - 2 White Candles, purification spell mix, Citrine
* Fairy Magic - 1 purple & 1 pink candle, fairy spell mix, rose quartz
* Dragon Magic - 1?áyellow & 1 white candle, dragon spell mix,?áBlack Obsidian
* Fertility?á- 1 green & 1 White Candle, Fertility spell mix, moonstone
* Dreaming - 1 purple & 1 blue candle, Dreaming spell mix, Amethyst
* Angelic - 2 White Candles, Angelic Companions Spell mix, Blue Lace Agate
Tip: If you do not have a mortar and pestle - add one to your kit!
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 24 September, 2006.