This is a body-focused visualization. Each step in the exercise is designed to upgrade your personal vibration, so that you can align yourself gradually with the Angels’ frequency. At first, it may take time for you to feel the shifts within yourself, but when you have practiced the visualization for a while, you will be able to do the three stages in three deep breaths.
1. Sit in a comfortable position, in a chair, with your feet on the floor.
2. Take the hand with which you write and place it on the opposite shoulder.
3. Take your other hand and put it on the opposite shoulder.
4. Close your eyes and notice your breathing. Feel the rise and fall of your abdomen as you inhale and exhale.
5. When you are comfortable with your breathing, visualize a sphere of copper-colored light the size of a grapefruit floating about eight or ten inches above the top of your head.
6. Picture this light and sense it glowing copper and warm above you. Feel it as the sphere begins to pour copper-colored liquid light down on the top of your head. As you inhale, draw this copper light down into your brain. Let it fill your head, neck, heart, continuing to pour down through you with each inhalation till it reaches the base of your spine. Feel the energy of this copper waterfall as it fills you. Take time to be with this coppery light.
7. When you are ready, visualize a beautiful silver sphere of light shining where the copper one was. It begins to pour a cool liquid-silver waterfall of light down on you. Inhale this silver light all the way down through the top of your head to the tip of your spine. Let this silver light glow within your body, and feel how this light is a different, higher frequency than the copper. Spend a little time with this silvery light – follow it through your body – sense it interacting with your physical self.
8. Again, when you are ready, sense a golden ball of light floating above your head where the silver ball was. It is shiny and brilliant, warm and beautiful. Once more, this light begins to pour down on top of your head. As you inhale, draw it down through the top of your head, all the way down to the base of your spine.
9. Sense this golden light glowing within you. Notice how this light is of a higher frequency than the silver light was, and how that light was higher than the copper. This golden light is the frequency of the Angels. Breathe it into all your chakras, into every part of your physical body.
10. Stay with the experience of the golden light and observe your body carefully. Notice any shifts or changes in it. Listen to the sounds around you. Be with the golden light. Let it dance in you, with you, through you.
11. Then, slowly, slowly, when you are ready, open your eyes. Take a deep breath and exhale it slowly. Look around you. You are seeing the world through Angel-tuned eyes.
12. When you have explored the room with all your senses, slowly shift back so that the gold light is replaced by silver, and the silver by copper. Now you are back in your normal state of consciousness.
You may want to converse with your Angel while you are filled with golden light, before you come back to your usual state of consciousness.
Each of the steps in this exercise moves you to a different level of receptivity. When you draw in the copper light, you resonate with the Earth and nature. When you draw in the silver light, you connect with the Galaxy and its wonders. The shift into gold brings you to the spiritual frequency of the Angels.
Making these shifts enhances your ability to expand your sensory awareness. Whenever you want to align with your Angel, all you have to do is move with your breath from copper to silver to gold.
Seph/Mystical Halls of Learning/MSN Groups