Memorial Services by Lady Raven
Memorial services represent a difficult time in life. Our goal is to make a wonderful ceremony to celebrate the life of your loved one and to help you say goodbye. When you ask me to do your memorial service, please remember several things that I will take into account:
– Your ritual will be uniquely yours and no one else’s! For this reason, I will need to meet with you and your family at least a couple of days before the ceremony to decide how you wish the ritual to flow. I will not do a last minute memorial services with generic rituals. All of our rituals are customized to each family.
– Location – I will drive anywhere within the following counties for your ceremony. I am located in York, SC, for the locations a little further out, I will require reimbursement of gas costs:
North Carolina: Mecklenburg, Cabarrus and Gaston Counties
South Carolina: York and Lancaster Counties
– Dress: You can choose from a more formal Wiccan ceremony (with traditional HPS black robes) or a more generic ceremony for which I have white robes. I will do my best to do what makes you and your guests more comfortable. If you decide to have a private Wiccaning (with you and your partner only, we can accommodate that as well).
– Supplies: Once your ritual is completed and you have had a chance to look through it and approve it, you will be responsible for securing all necessary supplies. If you decide to purchase them through our Online Store, Raven Moonlight Botanicals, you will receive a 15% discount on your order and we will bring it to you the day of the ceremony. If not, please be sure you have all that is needed before hand.
– Cost: Most memorial services will run between $150 and $175 since there are generally time constraints involved. Payments must be made up front before any ritual design takes place.
If you are ready to schedule your ceremony, please contact us! The initial consultation will be $20, which will be taken off the final price of services.