Tools: A white Candle
Protection bath salts or Herbal Bath
4 pieces of Black Obsidian or 4 pieces of Petrified wood
1) Draw a warm bath – Anoint the candle and charge it with the protection oil
2) Place the candle at the foot of the tub, or on the sink next to the tub.
3) Place the stones on each corner of the tub
4) Take the bath salts, empower them, and drop 2 scoops in the tub right before entering. If you are using an herbal bath, either create a Medium 2-cup infusion or tossing a sachet filled with herbal bath herbs into the bath.
5) Enter the tub and relax in the water – clear your mind of any negative thoughts, think only of the water around you and how great it feel, how it envelops, protects and encases you.
6) Think of the stones around you – see the protection energy from each stone start to glow and expand. It expands slowly until it envelops the entire tub with you in it. Feel safe and protected in it.
7) Focus your mind on your Deity – if you do not have one, focus on the Goddess and God
8) Invite them into the tub with you – ask for their blessing and their protection.
9) Do this for as long as you wish, once you feel enough time has passed, light the candle.
10) Feel the energy from the tub, the wonderfully protective energy, pouring from the tub into the candle. The pure white light of the candle is comforting and as safe as the water in the tub, visualize all of that bright protective energy leaving the tub and entering the candle.
11) Imagine that positive energy expanding from the candle flame out around you, your home, the people you love, and anything you wish to protect.
12) Once you feel all of the energy has been transferred out, snuff the candle out, thank the Gods and empty the tub.
13) Save the candle and stones for your next bath! This is a great ritual to perform just before the full moon!
P.S. – keep in mind this is a ritual not a spa treatment!